I love Sundays. Cos I don't have to work, which also implies that I don't have to see that stupid M in the office, and also cos Sundays = Fruitful Days. Guess what, I bought another new shirt today! That means I have 2 tops for the 1st 2 days of CNY already. I'm not gonna let history repeat like last yr, when I couldn't find any nice CNY clothes at the very last min. Haha. still, I lack bottoms, heels and earrings.
Talk abt that stupid M really makes my blood boil! I really cant stand him. The fact that he's got nth to do does not render him eligible to pester me. Pple who know me well know that I get very serious when I'm doing my work and I make absolutely no effort to entertain any jokers who try to disturb me and make me entertain them while I'm doing my stuff. Had it not been my intention to be kind, I would have told him to just get lost and leave me alone. I'm not trying to be rude, but I guess this is what normal gals would do to irritating-&-having-nth-better-to-do guys. Its sad that he's working on the same Saturdays as I am, and this would mean that I have to see him 6 days a week on alternate weeks. I have half a good mind to swop. And its sadder to think that I have to see him again in less than 10 hrs time. My goodness.
Spoke to my SciCo junior just know and learned that there were only 7 new members forthe Chem dept from the new intake. They have yet to categorise them intoresearchand crystal growing, and yet I can foresee that less than 4 will belong to the latter. I understand how Esther really feels-being occupied with planning activities for both the seniors and the juniors. Bad thing abt being the head is that on one hand, the teacher will be telling you to organise activities for these and those, as if they are simple tasks. On the other hand, you have entirely no idea as to what to organise. Worst of all, its hard to get things going abt among ur peers, who don't feel like doing anything, without them feeling that you are ordering them to do sth. So there you have it. All I can do is to tellher to jia you. What can I do? I've been through that and i received no encouragement from my senior. Its very kind of me to offer my moral support. Haha.
All of a sudden, I'm reminded of how lousily I'll do for my A-levels. Sigh, feel like crying. What am I gonna do if I get no As? Nobody understands.
Changing the topic, my mind has been almost pre-occupied with that somebody ever since that some event ended. I don't know how I ended up having good impressions of that somebody when that somebody was just an acquiantance in my life. Somemore, we didn't even know each other well, neither had we spoken to each other for more than an hour in all. I sure hope that soon that somebody will be taken off my mind...